Tuesday, November 5, 2013

On Making Money

"What we fear (hate) doing the most is usually the thing we should most be doing."
- Anonymous  

From Steve Chandler: 

One day I was down and out. I was low. I decided to book a session with my coach. I told him I wasn't making enough money.  
 
He said, "You want to know a surefire formula for making money that always works?"

What was I going to say, "No"? Of course!

"Find someone with a problem," he said, "and solve that problem for them." 

I have lived by that formula ever since. I have found that it is not hard to find someone with a problem. That would be anyone you'd run into, wouldn't it?

The simple things are the hardest to learn and incorporate, because our minds are
conditioned to take simple things and add drama and emotion and self-doubt and false beliefs and deep confusion and fear to every challenge. 

All the best, 
Rick Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment