Tuesday, December 17, 2013

9 Lies Holding Your Business Back

"I never, ever thought of myself as a businessman. I was interested in creating things I would be proud of."
- Richard Branson

6 years ago I decided to become a business coach. I thought I needed to go somewhere and get trained on how to be a coach. I had 35 years of business experience with 2 Fortune 1000 companies and a small $40 million dollar business which we took public, sold to our largest customer and then as part of the Executive Management Team we bought it back.  

Over that career I was a salesperson, sales manager, corporate sales trainer, product manager, Director of Marketing, VP of Marketing and New business Development and GM of a division.

I still needed a coach to help me become a coach. Steve Chandler fit that bill for me. It all started with his book "9 Lies That Are Holding Your Business Back". I was hooked and attended his 2 week coaching school and have followed him and learned from him ever since.

I thought a business coach was 80% the "how-to" of business: the numbers, the marketing, the selling, and the HR stuff. Boy was I wrong. Success as a business owner is 20% the how and 80% about how we think and act.  

You see, self-limiting beliefs hold us back. Lies hold us back. Listen to this 43 minute audio and see for yourself - here is the truth that will set you free.

  • I just need to know how to do this.....
  • All I need to do is get my name out there.....
  • Experience is a benefit.....
  • I Am a Victim of Circumstance....
  • You have to have money to make money ...
  • You Have to Be Tightfisted....
  • Customers Are Hard to Figure....
  • Lowering Prices Boosts Business.
  • Can Do This on My Own....
It is 43 minutes that will make a difference for you.

All the best, 
Rick Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment