Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Slow Down - Get MORE Done

From my mentor Steve Chandler

It doesn't seem like it would be true. It doesn't seem like slowing down would get that much more done. But it does. Every day you do it, you will get more done. Every day you experiment with slowing down you will understand the truth behind the legend of the tortoise and the hare. (Legends and stories and myths last because of their truth.) If I am on the wrong road it doesn't matter how good I get at speeding down that road. It's the wrong road. I need to remind myself of this: Slow down and win. I need to take my sweet, gentle time. I want this conversation ahead of me be relaxed and strong so that the relationship I have becomes relaxed and strong. So all day it helps to tell myself: Slow down.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment