Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Can't You See I'm Fighting A Battle?





One of my favorite cartoons. The message is so true. I hear it all the time and I know you say it all the time. I'm too busy to stop and work on the things that will reduce the "busy" in the future. You are on a treadmill trying to keep up - running faster down the wrong road! Guess what next month, next year it will be exactly the same if you keep doing the same things the same way only faster!

I had a client today ask me if I thought he would get value from joining a Mastermind Group in his city. My answer - all businesses are different but business is the same. Yes you will learn a lot from other business owners and/or a coach but if you are "too busy" to do anything ( take action) with that learning you are just wasting more time, being busier. Until you commit to making time each week to do, the learning is worthless. 

Take some time to watch this 5 minute video on taking ownership of your day, your week, your month. 



And look over these videos on 2 Second LEAN - a culture that will change your company, increase your productivity, make everyone's work easier and less of a struggle. Make you and everyone less "busy" and more profitable. 

From Paul Akers (14 minutes):


For more go to www.2secondlean.com.

Stop and begin doing the things that will create the future and the business you want, instead of running faster down the wrong road.


"Knowing is not enough. We must do."

No comments:

Post a Comment