Tuesday, March 22, 2016

7 Epiphanies of a Coach

"The most expensive thing a person can own is a closed mind."


I spent over 16 years in 2 Fortune 1000 companies and another 15 years with a mid-sized international company.  For all but 2 and half of those years I was in management and executive positions.  One day not too along ago, I was asked "from all that experience what were the key things you brought to your coaching practice"?  I was speechless for a moment while I thought and then said with a lot of conviction "nothing".

Well, I'm sure this is not entirely true, but when I was asked on the spot all that came to mind were the things I was shocked to learn later that I had been doing wrong all those years.

Over the last 6 years I have had many awakenings - but I have put together 7 epiphanies that have really shattered my old beliefs and helped me find more effective ways to build a great business. I think you will be surprised at what some of these are.


No comments:

Post a Comment