Sunday, June 20, 2010

“I can’t find good people”

The first and most common false belief I hear when talking to business owners is “I can’t find any good salespeople” or ”my salespeople aren’t good enough but I don’t want to hire someone else because they won’t be any better”. You get the point.As Jim Collins says “ the most important questions in a business are not the “what” questions, but the “who” questions.In the same vein Seth says “Everyone says try harder. We are all trying as hard as we can. Why not try different”I know a proven, successful process to hire A Players not just for sales but for every position. Take 9 minutes and download this MP3 Audio or simply listen.

http://www.box.net/shared/vs8qjad9g4

You can find more information on my website under resourses - Hiring and Recruitingwww.next-level-coaching.com

This is relevant to everyone trying to grow their company.

Rick Wallace

“Closing the gap between the your Dream and the Reality of owning a business

No comments:

Post a Comment