Monday, June 14, 2010

On Being Relevant

I’m starting a new blog and I want to make sure the information I share in this blog is relevant to the readers.

You see, it will be a bother if it is not.

Yet if it is, it will be looked upon as a quick read that will serve the readership and thus be read because;

It will be relevant.

It will be relevant to those of you that want to learn how to close the gap between the Dream you had when you started your business and the Reality you are now living.

Actually Excuting and Folowing up on the ideas and processes you know will improve your business or your career.

It will be relevant if you have ever been frustrated with these thoughts and questions:

“We never follow through"
"I can’t find good people”
“ There is not enough time to do it all”
“This business depends too much on me”
“There is not enough profit”
“ I can’t seem to grow”
“Is my marketing effective?”
“Will I ever be able to retire”
“Have I lost the passion”

As part of this blog I will be making available to those that find it relevant a treasure trove of information and best practices that I know work and will address those frustrations above.

Articles, Ebooks, Audios, Powerpoints free for those who think it relevant.

If it is relevant please follow me. Please opt out below if it is not relevant.
Or
Hang around a while and see. You can always opt out when it isn’t relevant anymore.

Success - Do the right things, in small amounts, over a long period of time.

And be relevant to your customers and prospects so they will follow you.

Seth Godin short video on social marketing - relevance vs. mass marketing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OujgPgNCLvk


Rick Wallace
“Closing the gap between your Dream and the Reality of owning a business”

No comments:

Post a Comment