Tuesday, February 26, 2013

From The Client's Point of View

Those of you that have heard me speak or read my blogs know I refer and tell stories about one of my first clients, "the propane guy", quite often. 4 years later we still have regular working sessions and when we look back we marvel at what he has accomplished both in the personal and business aspects of his life. I, at times, wonder what goes through someone's mind as they struggle with reaching out for help, either from a coach or a mentor of some kind. Here is Ken's blog post (by the way a goal he set and one that he now enjoys writing each month) that captures his take on coaching. (Another goal he is working on right now is interviewing his father who started the company and he is going to develop a "Legacy Book" of his life to share with the entire family. How fulfilling is that?)

All the best,
Rick Wallace 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment